Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Fallen

The Fallen

I wrote The Fallen in my college's Library. It is attempted as an inspiration to anyone who feels that their golden days are behind them. There is always a second chance. Always.



The night gets darker
The forces get stronger
No matter whether big or small
Everything that rises has to fall

Whenever I see some despair
I tell myself, Life isn’t fair
There always has to be a way out
No one says, its easy to get around

The trumpet has been struck
The battle has begun
All the forces come together
To spin a web that cant be outrun

But as the light takes over the night
It is not he who has might
But he who shall struggle and fight
The one whose path be right

For there is no glory without no pain
Time after time we know
That the Fallen shall Rise again..

-Alankrit Kharbanda

No comments:

Post a Comment